Think in terms of acid-resistant material (such as steel with material no. 1.4529) for use in swimming pools, heat-resistant fastening materials for use in furnaces, and Duplex or Super Duplex steel for surroundings that involve the use of corrosive substances (e.g. material no. 1.4462). Each article has its own specific use and area of application.
This group of special fastening articles includes the following material categories.
- Low-temperature resistant steel
- Stainless and acid-resistant steel
- Heat resistant steel and nickel alloys
- High corrosion-resistant steel
- Duplex and Super-duplex steel
- American materials
A list of the most-ordered material numbers: